HPE: Health Professions Education Pathway
The Health Professions Education Pathway trains innovators from all health professions fields who promote excellence in teaching, translate theory and novel strategies to the learning environment, and expand knowledge in the field of health professions education.
- Fall Course: Track 1: September 28-October 23; OR Track 2: October 1-30, 2020 | Morning Session and either Monday or Tuesday afternoon
- Interested in learning more about HPE?
GH: Global Health Pathway
The Global Health Pathway prepares trainees in developing lifelong commitments to decreasing the health inequities and disparities in populations throughout the world.
- Fall Course: September 8-18, 2020 | 9:00 – 12:00 pm, some afternoons
- Mission Bay
- Interested in learning more about GH?
HEAR Justice: Health Equity and Racial Justice Pathway
The HEAR Justice Pathway engages learners in conversations, skill building, and reflection around improving health outcomes for people of color, promoting equity in the medical workforce, and actively dismantling systems of oppression that perpetuate health inequities. Learners will explore issues of race, identity, privilege and bias through discussion, experiential learning, community engagement, and critical self-reflection.
- Fall Course: October 5-9, 2020 | Morning Sessions and some afternoons
- Mission Bay
- Interested in learning more about HEAR Justice?
HSL: Health Systems Leadership
The Health Systems Leadership Pathway is collaboration with the Department of Medicine. It prepares trainees to be leaders in systems improvement and health care policy.
- Cohort begins in August and continues through June | Morning Session
- Interested in learning more about HSL?
TICR: Training in Clinical Research
The Training in Clinical Research (TICR) program aims to increase the number and quality of clinical investigators through offering a broad array of educational opportunities in the methods of clinical research. One of its offerings, the Designing and Conducting Research (DCR) course, prepares trainees to design an independent clinical research project.