CIDS: Clinical Informatics and Data Science Pathway
The Clinical Informatics and Data Science (CI-DS) Pathway is an introduction to the fields of Clinical Informatics and Data Science. It is intended as an opportunity for learners to learn basic concepts, principals, and skills in these fields, as well as act as a resource to help them consider and pursue careers in these areas.
- Fall Course: September 19-23, 2022 | Monday - Friday - 8:00 – 12:00 pm
- Interested in learning more about CIDS?
GH: Global Health Pathway
The Global Health Pathway prepares trainees in developing lifelong commitments to decreasing the health inequities and disparities in populations throughout the world.
- Fall Course: September 6-16, 2022 | Monday - Friday - 8:00 – 12:00 pm, some optional afternoons
- Interested in learning more about GH?
HPE: Health Professions Education Pathway
The Health Professions Education Pathway trains innovators from all health professions fields who promote excellence in teaching, translate theory and novel strategies to the learning environment, and expand knowledge in the field of health professions education.
- Fall Course: UME Track: September 26-October 21, 2022 | Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8am-12pm; Tuesday 8am-1pm; Monday or Tuesday afternoon
- Winter Course: January 30 - February 24, 2023 | Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8am-12pm; Tuesday 8am-1pm; first 2 Fridays 8am-12pm; & either Monday or Tuesday 1-4pm
- Interested in learning more about HPE?
HEAR Justice: Health Equity and Racial Justice Pathway
The HEAR Justice Pathway engages learners in conversations, skill building, and reflection around improving health outcomes for people of color, promoting equity in the medical workforce, and actively dismantling systems of oppression that perpetuate health inequities. Learners will explore issues of race, identity, privilege and bias through discussion, experiential learning, community engagement, and critical self-reflection.
- Spring Course: April 24-28, 2023 | Morning Sessions and some afternoons
- Interested in learning more about HEAR Justice?
HSL: Health Systems Leadership
The Health Systems Leadership Pathway is collaboration with the Department of Medicine. It prepares trainees to be leaders in systems improvement and health care policy.
- Cohort begins in August and continues through June | Morning Session
- Interested in learning more about HSL?
TICR: Training in Clinical Research
The Training in Clinical Research (TICR) program aims to increase the number and quality of clinical investigators through offering a broad array of educational opportunities in the methods of clinical research. One of its offerings, the Designing and Conducting Research (DCR) course, prepares trainees to design an independent clinical research project.