To be a preeminent center that develops, supports and celebrates health professions educators and scholars.
Our Vision Statement
Center for Faculty Educators
Presented by the CFE's Teaching Scholars Program (TSP), TSP graduates and faculty educators ponder thought-provoking questions on the role of teaching and their path to educators at UCSF. In this episode, Amber Fitzsimmons, DPTSc, PT asks Brent Kobashi, MD, "to handle a teaching role, every faculty at UCSF should..."
I am looking for:
- Academy of Medical Educators Membership Information
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Training
- Education Grant Funding Opportunities
- Educational Scholarship Support and Research Consultations
- Online Resources
- Volunteer Clinical Professor Resources and Teaching Opportunities
- Workshops and Grand Rounds (Educational Skills Workshops and Med Ed Grand Rounds)