Covid-19 Update on Center for Faculty Educators (CFE) Events
Thanks for your support of our successful spring offerings by video-conference. Given the ongoing restrictions on in-person gatherings, the CFE will continue to offer live online offerings of workshops for the 2020-2021 academic year starting in August/September. We look forward to face-to-face gatherings when it is safe to have them once again.
Thank you for your ongoing participation, and stay well.
To be a preeminent center that develops, supports and celebrates health professions educators and scholars.
Our Vision Statement
Center for Faculty Educators
Presented by the CFE's Teaching Scholars Program (TSP), TSP graduates and faculty educators ponder thought-provoking questions on the role of teaching and their path to educators at UCSF. In this interview by Alexandra Brown, MD, TSP Class of 2019, Josette Rivera, MD, TSP Class of 2012, answers the question: A career as an Educator at UCSF can be very satisfying because...
I am looking for:
- Academy of Medical Educators Membership Information
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Training
- Education Grant Funding Opportunities
- Educational Scholarship Support and Research Consultations
- Online ResourCES FOR Teaching FACULTY
- Volunteer Clinical Professor Resources and Teaching Opportunities
- Workshops and Grand Rounds (Educational Skills Workshops and Med Ed Grand Rounds)