To be a preeminent center that develops supports and celebrates health professions, educators, and scholars.
Our Vision Statement
Center for Faculty Educators
Presented by the CFE's Teaching Scholars Program (TSP), TSP graduates and faculty educators ponder thought-provoking questions on the role of teaching and their path to educators at UCSF. In this interview by Alexandra Brown, MD, TSP Class of 2019, Josette Rivera, MD, TSP Class of 2012, answers the question: A career as an Educator at UCSF can be very satisfying because...
I am looking for:
- Academy of Medical Educators Membership Information
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Training
- Education Grant Funding Opportunities
- Educational Scholarship Support and Research Consultations
- Online resources for Clinical Faculty
- Online ResourCES FOR Teaching FACULTY
- Volunteer Clinical Professor Resources and Teaching Opportunities
- Workshops and Grand Rounds (Educational Skills Workshops and Med Ed Grand Rounds)