Additional Opportunities for Pre-Medical Students
The Office of Post Baccalaureate and Outreach Programs offers opportunities for undergraduate students to interact with UCSF faculty, students, and staff. We offer an annual admissions workshop in March and participate in multiple pre-medical and medical student organization conferences. In addition, we visit local community colleges and college campuses to talk about medical school admissions requirements. Learn more about our upcoming outreach events below.
Upcoming Outreach Events
Annual UCSF School of Medicine Admissions Workshop
The Office of Post Baccalaureate and Outreach Programs offers an Annual UCSF School of Admissions Workshop in March.
This FREE, virtual workshop includes presentations on:
- Developing a competitive medical school application
- Understanding the UCSF medical school application process
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Student
- Financial Aid for Medical School
- Information about the UCSF School of Medicine Post Baccalaureate Program
- The cost is FREE
- No group registration is offered
Interested in other opportunities for pre-medical students?
Check out the UCSF School of Medicine Post Baccalaureate Program webpage for information on our graduate certificate program designed to help individuals increase their chances of gaining admission to medical school.