Covid-19 Update on Center for Faculty Educators (CFE) Events
Thanks for your support of our successful spring offerings by video-conference. Given the ongoing restrictions on in-person gatherings, the CFE will continue to offer live online offerings of workshops for the 2020-2021 academic year starting in August/September. We look forward to face-to-face gatherings when it is safe to have them once again.
Thank you for your ongoing participation, and stay well.
Thank you for your patience, and stay well.
Faculty Development Team
Center for Faculty Educators
The Center for Faculty Educators' efforts in faculty development are aimed at both individuals and learning communities.
- Educational Skills Workshops and Med Ed Grand Rounds
- Teach for UCSF Certificate Program
- Teaching Scholars Program (TSP)
- TOP: Teaching Observation Program
- Academy of Medical Educators membership
- Video Recordings from past Med Ed Grand Rounds
- Learning Materials from past Educational Skills Workshops
- Pearls on Education Principles
- No-fee group or individual consultations
- Bridges Faculty Development: Foundations 2 Resources
- Review where your content is currently taught in the curriculum
- Teaching by Videoconference using Zoom
For Education Scholars
For Educational Leaders
UCSF Faculty Development Resources (Online and In-person)
External Faculty Development Resources
Articles about Medical Education Best Practices
Did you know?
CME credits, and equivalents for nurses, pharmacists, and physical therapists, are available for many of CFE's educational programs.