Covid-19 Update on Center for Faculty Educators (CFE) Events
We will continue to offer live online workshops for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Faculty Development Team
Center for Faculty Educators
The Center for Faculty Educators' efforts in faculty development are aimed at both individuals and learning communities.
- Educational Skills Workshops and Med Ed Grand Rounds
- Teach for UCSF Certificate Program
- Teaching Scholars Program (TSP)
- TOP: Teaching Observation Program
- Academy of Medical Educators membership
- Video Recordings from past Med Ed Grand Rounds
- Learning Materials from past Educational Skills Workshops
- Pearls on Education Principles
- No-fee group or individual consultations
- Bridges Faculty Development: Foundations 2 Resources
- Review where your content is currently taught in the curriculum
- Teaching by Videoconference using Zoom
For Education Scholars
For Educational Leaders
UCSF Faculty Development Resources (Online and In-person)
External Faculty Development Resources
Articles about Medical Education Best Practices
Did you know?
CME credits, and equivalents for nurses, pharmacists, and physical therapists, are available for many of CFE's educational programs.