Celebration of New Members
Our Annual Celebration of New Members honored our incoming Academy Class and recognized medical education staff contributions and the "front-line" teachers and educators who impact our medical students and residents on a regular basis and make UCSF such an outstanding medical institutions.
This year's keynote was Narrative in Medicine: The Essential Link, Susan Clark Ball, MD, MPH, MS, Professor of Clinical Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine.
Congratulations to New Members, Class of 2018
- Manish Aghi, MD, PhD, Neurological Surgery, SOM
- Loren Alving, MD, Neurology, SOM
- Caitlin Hasser, MD, Psychiatry SOM
- Sara Hughes, MBE., EdD, MA, BSc, Preventive and Restorative Dental Sciences, SOD
- Abner Korn, MD, Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences, SOM
- Kewchang Lee, MD, Psychiatry, SOM
- Jyothi Marbin, MD, Pediatrics, SOM
- Marta Margeta, MD, PhD, Pathology, SOM
- Lynnea Mills, MD, Medicine, SOM
- Sirisha Narayana, MD, Medicine, SOM
- Stephanie Rennke, MD, Medicine, SOM
- Demian Rose, MD, PhD, Psychiatry, SOM
- Sara Whetstone, MD, MHS, Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences, SOM
- Sharon Youmans, PharmD, MPH, Clinical Pharmacy, SOP
Jaclyne Witte Boyden Awards for Medical Education Staff
Recognized two School of Medicine staff members who have shown exemplary service in support of medical education.
Dawnee Wong, House Staff Coordinator
Department of Medicine, ZSFG
Sandi Borok, Curriculum Program Administrator
Department of Family and Community Medicine
Award for Exceptional Service in Medical Education
Established in 2018 this honors and recognized exemplary service by Office of Medical Education (OME) staff who support medical education.
Victoria Ruddick, Faculty Development Manager
Center for Faculty Educators