School of Medicine Faculty Learning and Development Funds Available
Request for Proposals
The Faculty Learning and Development Fund is intended to provide all School of Medicine faculty members with the opportunity to participate in a broad range of professional development activities. These include, but are not limited to, formal training courses to improve teaching or to develop new professional skills; leadership development programs; academic and research training courses; and external professional consultations.
- All UCSF School of Medicine faculty are eligible to apply.
- Proposals will be accepted until March 15, 2019
- Awards up to $5000
- Preference will be given to early career faculty.
- Posting Date: January 25, 2019
- Proposal Due Date: March 15, 2019
- Award Notifications: Late April/Early May
For more information on application process and award guidelines, please see full announcement or visit the Chancellor’s Fund page on the Academic Senate Website.