Extramural Course or Clerkship Application Forms
- If you haven’t already activated your UCSF DocuSign account, please follow these instructions:
- Login to MyAccess: https://myaccess.ucsf.eduhttps://myaccess.ucsf.edu
- Scroll down to “DocuSign – UCSF” and click on the link to DocuSign. This will initiate creating your account if you don’t already have one (the account creation takes a minute or so).
- Once signed in, you will see a status box, as well as help resources should you want more info about DocuSign.
- Select the link below for the corresponding department's extramural course form (Domestic OR International).
- Follow the instructions for completing the form at least 4 weeks prior to the start of the rotation. Please note that you are required to attach a description of the rotation. Your form will be sent electronically to the listed Instructor of Record.
- When the course is approved, you will receive an email confirmation. If you have attached documents that require a seal, please come by S-245 to pick up your documents after you have received a COMPLETED application email notification.
For any questions related to the extramural course approval form, please contact Cha Viloria.
Domestic Courses and Clerkships
|Department Domestic Extramural Course Approval Form||Instructor of Record|
|Domestic form forAnesthesia and Perioperative Care||Kristine Beyer|
|Domestic form forDermatology||Tim Berger|
|Domestic form forEmergency Medicine||Eric Silman|
|Domestic form forEpidemiology||George Rutherford|
|Domestic form forFamily & Community Medicine||Mike Potter|
|Domestic form forMedicine||Cindy Lai|
|Domestic form forNeurology||Vanja Douglas|
|Domestic form forNeurosurgery||Manish Aghi|
|Domestic form forObstetrics & Gynecology||Naomi Stotland|
|Domestic form forOphthalmology||Jacque Duncan|
|Domestic form forOrthopaedic Surgery||Nicole Schroeder|
|Domestic form forOtolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery||Anna Meyer|
|Domestic form forPathology||Raga Ramachandran|
|Domestic form forPediatrics||Tim Kelly|
|Domestic form forPsychiatry||Descartes Li|
|Domestic form forRadiology||Emily Webb|
|Domestic form forRadiation Oncology||Penny Sneed|
|Domestic form forSurgery||Nancy Ascher|
|Domestic form forUrology||Kirsten Greene|
International Courses and Clerkships