Schedule a Session
The Kanbar Center accommodates simulation activities for all four UCSF schools and the physical therapy program. We recommend that you contact us as far in advance as possible to schedule your sessions.
- All programs require faculty support and a faculty member must be present during all sessions.
- New programs require individual consultation to ensure that we can best meet your needs.
- We strongly encourage scheduling a pilot run for all new programs, especially if you are developing new scenario-based simulations.
- We have a priority scheduling system based on various factors, including: type of program, number of learners, interprofessional nature of the program, and effective/efficient use of Kanbar space.
- We offer curriculum development support, scenario templates and sample assessment tools through the collaborative learning environment.
- All tours need to be pre-scheduled, and opportunities for tours are limited. Information about Tours
- Fill out and submit the online RESERVATION FORM, providing us with the following information: Course Title, Course Number, Course Objective, Activity Type, Number of Students, Number of Faculty, Session Duration, Preferred Dates and Times to schedule the activity, and whether this a new or recurring program.
- Kanbar staff will contact you within two business days to get additional information as needed.
- A consultation will be set up within 5 business days to discuss and confirm the setup and support needs for the program to be scheduled.
- After consultation, scheduling will be finalized.