UCSF is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education to physicians. The next accreditation cycle is taking place in 2022-2023.
Each year the CME program certifies over 200 programs and issues over 4,000 credits to 20,000 learners. The CME office provides direct consultation to ensure that the following educational activities meet the highest level of ACCME compliance.
- Live Conferences and Symposia
- Grand Rounds
- Professional Society Meetings
- Jointly Sponsored Educational Activities
- Faculty Development Workshops
- Enduring Materials (On-line Courses, Monographs, CD-ROM).
- Journal Based CME
- Point of Care Learning
To learn more about our certification services, please see Accreditation and Educational Development.