Procedures for Away Rotations
UCSF GME training programs may establish rotations for educational experiences for residents and clinical fellows at a variety of training sites. Examples of training sites include: a university, a medical school, a health department, a public health agency, a federally qualified health center, a consortium, or an educational foundation.
Training programs interested in establishing rotations must follow UCSF GME procedures and timeline for outgoing (away) rotations. Should a program need a new affiliation agreement to be established for the rotation, programs must apply at least 4 months in advance; requests received less than 4 months in advance this case will not be granted.
Procedures and Policies
UCSF GME PLA and LOA Templates
- Program Letter of Agreement (PLA) Template
- Outgoing Domestic Letter of Agreement (LOA) Template
- Outgoing International Letter of Agreement (LOA) Template
- Incoming Domestic Letter of Agreement (LOA) Template
- Incoming International Letter of Agreement (LOA) Template