The Center for Faculty Educators' efforts in faculty development are aimed at both individuals and learning communities.
- Educational Skills Workshops and Med Ed Grand Rounds
- Teach for UCSF Certificate Program
- Teaching Scholars Program (TSP)
- TOP: Teaching Observation Program
- Academy of Medical Educators membership
- Video Recordings from past Med Ed Grand Rounds
- Learning Materials from past Educational Skills Workshops
- Pearls on Education Principles
- No-fee group or individual consultations
- Bridges Faculty Development: Foundations 2 Resources
- Review where your content is currently taught in the curriculum
Additional UCSF Faculty Development Resources (Online and In-person)
External Online Faculty Development Resources
Did you know?
CME credits, and equivalents for nurses, pharmacists, and physical therapists, are available for many of CFE's educational programs.