The Center for Faculty Educator's efforts in faculty development are aimed at both individuals and learning communities.
- Educational Skills Workshops and Med Ed Grand Rounds
- Teach for UCSF Certificate Program
- Teaching Scholars Program (TSP)
- TOP: Teaching Observation Program
- Academy of Medical Educators membership
- Video Recordings from past Med Ed Grand Rounds
- Learning Materials from past Educational Skills Workshops
- Pearls on Education Principles
- No-fee group or individual consultations
- Bridges Faculty Development
- Review where your content is currently taught in the curriculum
UCSF Faculty Development Links
External Faculty Development Links
Did you know?
CME credits, and equivalents for nurses and pharmacists, are available for many of CFE's educational programs.