Preparing Scholarly Projects
Tips and resources for funding, preparing, presenting, and disseminating scholarly projects:
- Access the Digital Room
- Review PosterSession.com
- Access Printing Services From FedEx Office
- Access Printing Services From UCSF Documents, Media and Mail Services
- Should I Submit My Work to Academic Medicine or to MedEdPORTAL?
- Creating effective poster presentations: AMEE Guide no. 40 (must be logged into UCSF domain to access this link)
- Download UCSF Logos and Read Guidelines for Use
- Request Creative Commons PowerPoint slide to add to your presentation
- Harden RM. Death by PowerPoint-the need for a 'fidget index'. Med Teach 2008. 30:9-10, 833-835. (must be logged into UCSF domain to access this link)
- Blanco, M A, Gruppen, L D, Artino, A R, et al. (2015). How to write an educational research grant: AMEE Guide No. 101. Medical Teacher, 1-10.
- The Academic Phrasebank is a general resource for academic writers. It aims to provide you with examples of some of the phraseological ‘nuts and bolts’ of writing organized according to the main sections of a research paper or dissertation.
- Resources for Medical Education Research and Scholarship from the University of Vermont