The Graduate Medical Education (GME) College is a forum for residents, fellows, health profession learners, and faculty to learn about core topics in Graduate Medical Education. The GME College serves not only as a curriculum in and of itself but also as an opportunity to observe model curricula in action and to discuss with content and curricular experts ways to adopt, build, and adapt curricula into training programs.
The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) series promotes knowledge and skills in promoting diversity, equity and inclusion in the clinical learning environment.
- Beyond Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Implicit Bias & Microaggressions
- Incorporating Anti-Oppression Strategies to Create Structural Change
- Power, Privilege, and Allyship
- Stereotype Threat, Mentoring Across Differences
- Structural Competency for Addressing Health and Healthcare Inequities
- Race Based Caucusing
- Social Justice Discussion Club
The teaching series promotes skills relevant to educators in the clinical learning environment.
The well-being series promotes the development of skills and approaches to well-being, including strategies to mitigate burnout and optimize a fulfilling professional career.
Women in Leadership Development (WILD) is a series of evening talks, workshops, and networking sessions available GME-wide to all women residents and fellows at UCSF.
Upcoming Graduate Medical Education Events
Search and filter through the GME Events Calendar by selecting "GME College" under the category drop down selection to look for upcoming workshop!