Teaching Scholars Program Graduates
Congratulations to the Class of 2018
The Teaching Scholars Program (TSP) is a yearlong program in health professions education and education scholarship. It is accessible to faculty from all UCSF professional schools through a competitive application process.
Teaching Scholars present their scholarly work in education in a mini-orals format and graduates' presentations highlight unique and key educational research and showcases projects across all UCSF schools. Access our lists of past TSP graduates and their scholarly work.
Class of 2018 Scholarly Projects
- Loren Alving, MD, UCSF Fresno - Foundational Science in the Clinical Setting
- Jennifer Babik, MD, PhD, Medicine, Infectious Diseases - Rheum to Learn: What rheumatology topics should internal medicine residents know?
- Heather Briscoe, MD, Pediatrics - Revisiting the Art of Newborn Intubation: A needs assessment to inform curriculum development
- Mohammed Elhassan, MD, UCSF Fresno - A Focus on POCUS (point-of-care ultrasound): Preparing Next Generation Internists for Next Generation Equipment
- Sarah Goglin, MD, Medicine, Rheumatology - Rheum to Learn: What rheumatology topics should internal medicine residents know?
- Duncan Henry, MD, Pediatrics - Program Evaluation of EPA-based Assessment System for Pediatric Residents
- Kate Lupton, MD, Medicine, General Internal Medicine - Development of Graduating Ambulatory Milestones for Medical Students
- Annette Molinaro, PhD, Neurological Surgery - Neurosurgery Resident Training Supplement
- Jillian Mongelluzzo, MD, Emergency Medicine, ZSFG - Examining the Intersection of Gender and Feedback
- Ivance Pugoy, MD, UCSF Fresno - Implementing an Integrated Curriculum for Faculty and Residents at UCSF Fresno
- Sarah Stender, MD, UCSF Fresno - The Healer`s Art: "Wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also a love of humanity."--Hippocrates
- Sarah Summerville, MD, Medicine, General Internal Medicine - Resident Engagement and Participation in LEAN
- Jessica Tashjian, MD, Anesthesia - Basic Perioperative TEE Certification: How do graduating anesthesiology residents perceive its value?
- Stefanie Ueda, MD, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences - Enhancing Care in Gynecological Oncology in Uganda
- Derek Ward, MD, Orthopaedic Surgery - Integration of Personal Finance into Medical Education