CFE News is an easy way to stay on top of our education scholarship and research efforts.
CFE News delivers monthly highlights on educator events; and features unique articles written by members of the Academy, CFE Researchers and Scholars, and School of Medicine communications staff.
Please send us any feedback on future news.
- CFE News June/July 2021: Celebrate Teaching Scholars Class of 2021 | the Academy Kicks Off 20 Years | Attend UCSF's September Simulation Conference
- CFE News April/May 2021: Join Us for UCSF's Education Showcase
- CFE News March 2021: Teaching for Equity and Inclusion | Doctoral Program | CFE Faculty Appointments
- CFE News Spring 2020: Opportunities for Covid-19 Related Education Scholarship | Remote Learning Resources for Clinical Faculty
- CFE News January/February 2020: Education Showcase - Registration Now Open
- CFE News December 2019: Education Showcase 2020 Call for Abstracts Due by February 12
- CFE NEWS OCTOBER/November 2019: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FLY FROM THE COOP? REFLECTIONS ON LIFE AFTER UCSF
- CFE News September 2019: Announcing the Haile T. Debas Academy of New Members & Recognizing Front-line Teachers and Staff
- CFE News Summer 2019: Register for September Special Events - Teaching Scholars Program | Academy Celebration | Baum Family Faculty Scholars Program...
- CFE News Apr/May 2019: Highlights from the 2019 Education Showcase
- CFE News Feb/Mar 2019: Med Ed Grand Rounds | Beth Harleman Interview | WGEA Grant Opportunity Available
- CFE News January 2019: Impact of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Training at UCSF
- CFE News October 2018: Two Upcoming Sessions on Assessment with Cees van der Vleuten