Academy Events and Meetings
The Academy supports the growth of schools of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, and Pharmacy teachers through formal faculty development activities and by sponsoring educational seminars, mentoring, colloquia, and retreats focused on graduate and undergraduate medical education. Academy members should plan to attend Academy sponsored meetings and invite or encourage medical education colleagues to attend. These meetings are open to all UCSF faculty from all schools.
- View below upcoming Academy meetings
- Click here to view CFE's calendar of special events and UCSF Educational Skills Workshops. These events are also open to all faculty at UCSF and Academy members are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Questions? Email Karen Brent, [email protected], CFE Communications Analyst
Fall Meeting 2018 - Resources
Winter Site-based Meetings 2019
At our site-based meetings, we create a focused interactive opportunity for Academy members and colleagues to get to know each other better and work on Academy-specific projects through small group work and discussion.
Academy members are expected to attend one of the meetings from a group of campus options:
- Register to attend at Mount Zion: Tuesday, February 5, 3:30-5pm
- Register to Attend at Mission Bay: Thursday, February 7, 8:30-10aM
- Register to attend at Parnassus: Friday, February 22, 8:30 - 10 am
- Register to attend at SFVA Medical Center: Monday, February 25, 3:30-5pm
- Register to attend at ZSFG: Wednesday, February 27, 1:30-3pm
- Register to attend at UCSF Fresno: Wednesday, March 6, 9-10:30am
For information about applying to the Academy email Kathleen Land, [email protected].