Memory and Aging Center Grand Rounds
1550 4th Street
Rock Hall, Pottruck Auditorium, RH 102
San Francisco, CA 94158
“Psychiatric Manifestations of Neurodegeneration”
Bruce L. Miller, MD
A.W. and Mary Margaret Clausen Distinguished Professor in Neurology
Director, Memory and Aging Center
Co-Director, Global Brain Health Institute
Joint Appointment in Psychiatry
UC San Francisco School of Medicine
- Understand the psychiatric prodromes of neurodegenerative disease
- Understand how mood changes reflect the anatomy and chemistry of the disease
- Learn how mood changes are key to understanding neurodegeneration
- Planners: Lawren VandeVrede, MD, PhD; Bruce L. Miller, MD; Howard J. Rosen, MD; and Eleanor O’Brien have stated they have no relationships to disclose.
- Speaker: Dr. Miller has no disclosures to state.
Accreditation: The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: UCSF designates this live activity for a maximum of 22 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The above credit is inclusive of all Memory and Aging Center Grand Rounds sessions offered January 2019 through June 2019. (1 credit per each 1-hour grand rounds session throughout the year).
NOTE: You must sign in to qualify for CME Credit
Grand Rounds presentations are for educational purposes and intended for a professional audience. This activity is not commercially supported.