Henry J. Kaiser Awards for Excellence in Teaching
Since 1969, the School of Medicine has recognized exceptional faculty instructors through these annual awards.
They bestow significant academic distinction, as well as a modest monetary award for the winners. The Henry J. Kaiser Awards for Excellence in Teaching are significant as only medical students and residents can nominate any faculty who teaches medical students and/or residents.
- Excellence in Inpatient Care Setting: Andre Campbell, MD, Department of Surgery
- Excellence in Teaching in the Fresno Medical Education Program: Eric M. Lindvall, DO, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery-Fresno
- Excellence for Volunteer Clinical Professor (VCP): Aisha Mays, MD, Department of Family and Community Medicine
- Excellence in Classroom Setting: Ashley McMullen, MD, Department of Medicine
- Excellence in Ambulatory Care Setting: Manuel Tapia, MD, MPH, Department of Family and Community Medicine