Henry J. Kaiser Awards for Excellence in Teaching
Since 1969, the School of Medicine has recognized exceptional faculty instructors through these annual awards.
They bestow significant academic distinction, as well as a modest monetary award for the winners. The Henry J. Kaiser Awards for Excellence in Teaching are significant as only medical students and residents can nominate any faculty who teaches medical students and/or residents.
- Excellence in Teaching in UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program: Brian Chinnock, MD, Department of Emergency Medicine-Fresno
- Excellence in Classroom Setting: Tracy B. Fulton, PhD, Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Excellence in Ambulatory Care Setting: Irina (Era) Kryzhanovskaya, MD, Department of Medicine
- Excellence for Volunteer Clinical Professor (VCP): Camilla E. Lindan, MD, Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging
- Excellence in Inpatient Care Setting: Megan Richie, MD, Department of Neurology