Henry J. Kaiser Awards for Excellence in Teaching
Since 1969, the School of Medicine has recognized exceptional faculty instructors through these annual awards.
They bestow significant academic distinction, as well as a modest monetary award for the winners. The Henry J. Kaiser Awards for Excellence in Teaching are significant as only medical students and residents can nominate any faculty who teaches medical students and/or residents.
- Excellence in Teaching in the Fresno Medical Education Program: Mohammed Sani Bukari, MD, Department of Medicine-Fresno
- Excellence in Inpatient Care Setting: Rabih Geha, MD, Department of Medicine
- Excellence for Volunteer Clinical Professor (VCP): Michael S. Hong, MD, Department of Surgery
- Excellence in Classroom Setting: Igor Mitrovic, MD, Department of Physiology
- Excellence in Ambulatory Care Setting: Gerami Seitzman, MD, Department of Ophthalmology