Academy Events and Meetings
The Academy supports the growth of schools of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, and Pharmacy teachers through formal faculty development activities and by sponsoring educational seminars, mentoring, colloquia, and retreats focused on graduate and undergraduate medical education. Academy members should plan to attend Academy-sponsored meetings and invite or encourage medical education colleagues to attend. These meetings are open to all UCSF faculty from all schools.
Past meetings may have materials, resources, and recordings available - scroll down to and click on the meeting date to expand the description.
AME Winter Meetings - February 2022
AME Winter Meetings were held this past February 2022:
- Tues, Feb 1, 1:30-3:30 pm
- Mon, Feb 7 8:30-10:30 am
- Tues Feb 15 3-5 pm
- Thurs Feb 24, 8:30-10:30 am
- Mon Feb 28, 2-4 pm
Fall Meeting - December 10, 2021
Celebration of New Members - September 29, 2021
Summer Meeting 2021 - Special 20th Anniversary Meeting - June 24, 2021
Education Showcase and Accelerated Path (Teach for UCSF Certificate Program) - Thursday to Saturday, May 24-27, 2021
Winter Site Meetings - February 2021
- Focused interactive opportunity for Academy members and colleagues to get to know each other better and work on Academy-specific projects through small group work and discussion.
Celebration of New Members - Thursday, September 17, 2020
Fall Meeting 2020 - Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- Wednesday, December 2, 3-5 pm.
- AME conducts membership meetings on a seasonal basis; All meetings open to the educator community, non-members welcome to attend. Pre-registration is required and registration links are posted for each event.
- Click here to view CFE's calendar of special events and UCSF Educational Skills Workshops. These events are also open to all faculty at UCSF and Academy members are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Questions? Email Karen Brent, email@example.com, CFE Communications Analyst.
Past Academy Meeting Resources (MyAccess login required)
For information about applying to the Academy email Kathleen Land, firstname.lastname@example.org.