Academy Events and Meetings
The Academy supports the growth of schools of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, and Pharmacy teachers through formal faculty development activities and by sponsoring educational seminars, mentoring, colloquia, and retreats focused on graduate and undergraduate medical education. Academy members should plan to attend Academy sponsored meetings and invite or encourage medical education colleagues to attend. These meetings are open to all UCSF faculty from all schools.
Past meetings may have materials, resources, and recordings available - scroll down to select the meeting and click on the "plus" sign.
Education Showcase and Accelerated Path (Teach for UCSF Certificate Program) - Thursday to Saturday, May 14-16, 2020
- Mission Bay and Parnassus campuses
- Academy members should plan to attend all or part - goes towards Academy service
- Education Showcase is May 14-15 (Thursday and Friday) and Accelerated Path is offered all-day, Saturday, May 16
- For more information on Education Showcase
Summer Meeting 2020 - Special 20th Anniversary Meeting - RESCHEDULED TO 2021
Please save the date for our kick-off 20th-anniversary event!
- Register AME Summer Meeting: June 23, 2021, 3-5 pm
- Reception and Dinner (invitation only): 5-7 pm
Celebration of New Members - Thursday, September 17, 2020
- Register for the AME Celebration 2020: Thursday, September 17, 2020, 3-5 pm
Fall Meeting 2020 - Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- Wednesday, December 2, 3-5 pm. Room TBD, Mission Hall, Mission Bay.
Winter Site Meetings - February 2021
- Site-based, times and dates TBD:
AME Winter Site-Based Meeting (ZSFG)
AME Winter Site-Based Meeting (Mission Bay)
AME Winter Site-Based Meeting (SFVAMC)
AME Winter Site-Based Meeting (UCSF Fresno)
AME Winter Site-Based Meeting (Mount Zion)
AME Winter Site-Based Meeting (PARN)
- Focused interactive opportunity for Academy members and colleagues to get to know each other better and work on Academy-specific projects through small group work and discussion.
- The in-person meetings will also include the UCSF Fresno campus.
- AME conducts membership meetings on a seasonal basis; All meetings open to the educator community, non-members welcome to attend. Pre-registration is required and registration links are posted for each event.
- Click here to view CFE's calendar of special events and UCSF Educational Skills Workshops. These events are also open to all faculty at UCSF and Academy members are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Transportation Information: Please check online for UCSF Shuttle information, public parking near UCSF campuses, and UCSF's parking permit usage.
- Questions? Email Karen Brent, firstname.lastname@example.org, CFE Communications Analyst.
Past Academy Meeting Resources (MyAccess login required)
For information about applying to the Academy email Kathleen Land, email@example.com.