Academy Events and Meetings
The Academy supports the growth of schools of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, and Pharmacy teachers through formal faculty development activities and by sponsoring educational seminars, mentoring, colloquia, and retreats focused on graduate and undergraduate medical education. Academy members should plan to attend Academy sponsored meetings and invite or encourage medical education colleagues to attend. These meetings are open to all UCSF faculty from all schools.
- AME conducts membership meetings on a seasonal basis; All meetings open to the educator community, non-members welcome to attend. Pre-registration is required and registration links are posted for each event.
- Click here to view CFE's calendar of special events and UCSF Educational Skills Workshops. These events are also open to all faculty at UCSF and Academy members are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Questions? Email Karen Brent, [email protected], CFE Communications Analyst
Fall Meeting 2018
Winter Site-based Meetings 2019
At our site-based meetings for February and March, we create a focused interactive opportunity for Academy members and colleagues to get to know each other better and work on Academy-specific projects through small group work and discussion. Every year, we offer meetings at Mount Zion, Mission Bay, Parnassus, SF VAMC, ZSFG, and Fresno campuses.
Academy members are expected to attend one of the meetings from a group of campus options.
Summer 2019 Meeting
- Thursday, June 20, 3-5:30pm
- City Lights and Golden Gate Room, Millberry Union, Parnassus campus
- Zoom and call-in information available; registration required
Celebration of New Members 2019
- Wednesday, September 25, 3-5pm. Room to be determined; Parnassus campus
- Reception to follow, 5:30-8pm; by invitation only
For information about applying to the Academy email Kathleen Land, [email protected].