Free Class - Laughter Yoga
1545 Divisadero Street
UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine, 523
San Francisco, CA 94115
Laughter Really Is the Best Medicine!
Laughter is contagious and has a powerful and immediate effect on our mind, body and spirit. Our bodies can’t tell the difference between real or simulated laughter! This class involves deep breathing, stretching, clapping and laughter exercises. Note: We also have a monthly Laughter Yoga and Meditation class one Wednesday evening per month.
Our laughter exercises in this class can:
- Increase blood flow and oxygen to all the major organs
- Enhance endorphin levels which make us feel uplifted & can reduce pain
- Stimulate immune, digestive & cardiac systems
- Reduce stress levels
- Relax, strengthen & lengthen the muscles with stretching
- Help create a laughing community and be fun!
Time: 2 Wednesdays per month, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
2 Fridays per month, 2:30-3:30 pm
(all dates below)
Location: 1545 Divisadero St., 5th Floor
Map & Directions
Instructors: Teresa Corrigan RN, MA, BCB, CLYTL
Kazuyo Shimokawabe, CLYL
Register/Info: Drop-in; no registration necessary.
Please wear comfortable clothing.
For info, call 415-353-7718 or e-mail.
2018 Wednesday Class Dates, 5:30-6:30 pm:
- July 11
- September 19
- October 3 & 17
- November 7
- December 5 & 19