- Advising & Career Development
- MedStudent Portal
- How Do I?
- Get Funding for Conference Expenses
- Get Funding for a Student Event
- Reserve a Room for a Student Event
- Get a Letter of Good Standing
- Get Excused from Jury Duty
- Get a Copy of my Student Record
- Make a Change to my Clinical Schedule
- Sign up for First- or Second-Year Electives
- Asked to be Excused from Class/Clerkship
- Get Assistance with a Needle Stick Injury
- Get or Reset an APeX Account?
- Complete APeX Training?
- Request a Grade Change
Undergraduate Medical Education
Medical Student Portal
Medical Student News
We are excited to announce the launch of our second physical exam mobile learning app, the UCSF Musculoskeletal Exam Tutor App for the iPhone and iPad!It presents an innovative approach to learning the musculoskeletal physical exam, with clinical cases and a library of real patient videos, to help you perfect your understanding and execution of the MSK exam.
iROCKET and the CLE will be getting a new look including a mobile them on August 2. Find out more now and please take a look after August 2!
We are delighted to announce that Dr. Heather Nye, MD, PhD will serve as Course Director for first- and second-year medical student Foundations of Patient Care (FPC) course as of July 1, 2014. Dr. Nye will lead the course overall, in addition to continuing her leadership of the Prologue and physical examination skills portion of FPC. She will continue to be supported by a team of co-directors . . .
Each year the graduating medical school class presents awards to faculty members and residents who have been outstanding teachers, mentors and role models to medical students during their clinical years at UCSF. This year's awards were presented at the Class of 2014 Convocation ceremony on Monday, May 12, in Cole Hall.
Today we released a major update to the UCSF NeuroExam Tutor App which includes iPhone compatibility and a bunch of updates. The update is available for both UCSF individuals and on the public App Store.
Here are the results of recent elections for ASSM officers in the 2014-15 academic year: