- Advising & Career Development
- MedStudent Portal
- How Do I?
- Get Funding for Conference Expenses
- Get Funding for a Student Event
- Reserve a Room for a Student Event
- Get a Letter of Good Standing
- Get Excused from Jury Duty
- Get a Copy of my Student Record
- Make a Change to my Clinical Schedule
- Sign up for First- or Second-Year Electives
- Asked to be Excused from Class/Clerkship
- Get Assistance with a Needle Stick Injury
- Get an APeX Account and Complete APeX Training?
- Request a Grade Change
Undergraduate Medical Education
Medical Student Portal
Medical Student News
We are excited to announce the launch of an innovative new mobile learning tool – the UCSF NeuroExam Tutor App for the iPad!The NeuroExam Tutor presents an innovative approach to learning the neurological physical exam. With clinical cases, physician-authored information and a library of real patient videos, the NeuroExam Tutor helps medical students, residents and practicing physicians perfect their understanding and execution of the neurological exam.
The 2013 CHIH Foundation Research Award provides a research prize in the amount of $2,500 to a graduating School of Medicine student.
The Associated Students of the School of Medicine (ASSM) invites you to the first ever UCSF School of Medicine Charity Talent Show on Friday, May 3, from 7-9 pm. The show will feature a wide range of student performances as well as a surprise faculty performance.