- About Us
- Educator's Toolkit
- Systems & Support
Technology Enhanced Education
Systems & Support
Technology Enhanced Education strives to make the most appropriate and effective use of technology in teaching and learning. This includes incorporating best practices and the pedagogy behind technology-enabled instruction, including strategies for integrating technology into both virtual and face-to-face teaching and learning environments.
Our Core Instructional Media Services include:
From multimedia learning modules to online courses, TEE can help plan, develop, and deliver technology enabled instructional content.
Systems & Support Provided by TEE
The iROCKET Online Course Environment:
- Moodle (CLE) - an open source learning management system that allows UCSF to deliver an online learning environment with many interactive features, including online exams, peer review modules, embedded media such as video lessons, and much more
- Ilios - the course calendar application for all UCSF students that supports the sharing of curriculum outcomes and materials among programs, departments, schools, and institutions
Tracking & Assessment tools supported by TEE:
- E*Value & MedHub - online evaluation tool that allows students to provide anonymous, specific feedback on all aspects of their medical school experience, including course instructors, small group leaders, coaches, course curriculum and content, and much more
- MedSIS - SOM’s Medical Student Information System
- Qualtrics - online tool that allows you to build, distribute and analyze online surveys
- Student Dashboards - online tools to access performance information from assessments during medical school, to support students in their journey to graduation and in their professional development.
Additional Systems & Support:
- Data & Analytics Requests - Educational data, course reports, roster information and more
- LabSpot - online tool developed by ResearchConnection in partnership with UCSF School of Medicine for designing, managing, tracking, and assessing students’ scholarly projects
- Mobile Learning Apps - teaching apps developed by the UCSF School of Medicine which present innovative approaches to learning the neurological and musculoskeletal physical exams
- Multimedia Design & Development - Cielo24, Kaltura, Vimeo, Youtube, Zoom
- Other SOM Tools - other valueable tools used by the School of Medicine but not direclty supported by TEE
Projects & Priorities
To discuss any of our Instructional Media Services in more detail or to make an appointment please call our help desk at 415/502-2800 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: TEE does not provide self-service media development stations. These services are provided by the Library's Learning Technologies Group.