- Graduation Requirements
- Teaching Sites
- Oversight & Development
- Guidelines & Policies
- Leave of Absence
- Visiting Student Program
- Curriculum Evaluation
- Advising & Career Development
- MedStudent Portal
- How Do I?
- Get Funding for Conference Expenses
- Get Funding for a Student Event
- Reserve a Room for a Student Event
- Get a Letter of Good Standing
- Get Excused from Jury Duty
- Get a Copy of my Student Record
- Make a Change to my Clinical Schedule
- Sign up for First- or Second-Year Electives
- Asked to be Excused from Class/Clerkship
- Get Assistance with a Needle Stick Injury
- Get or Reset an APeX Account?
- Complete APeX Training?
- How Students Provide Feedback
- Request a Grade Change
Medical Student Education
Medical Education News
The new School of Medicine Bridges curriculum is considered one of the most innovative training currently offered at a medical school in the country. Immersed in clinical teams from the start, Bridges students will be trained to continuously improve care.
Leon (Lee) Jones, MD has been appointed as associate dean for students, starting in September 2016. He will succeed Dr. Maxine Papadakis, who recently retired after serving our students and faculty for 17 years.
Microclinic International (MCI), a global health and development organization, is seeking a Global Health Fellow to assist in launching and managing new initiatives, including: a diabetes prevention and management program with the Ministry of Health in Mexico and a pilot project with the Pan Amer