- Faculty Development
- Educational Skills Workshops
- For Departments & Committees
- Teaching Scholars Program
- Advanced Education Programs
- Consultation & Services
- Educational Research at UCSF
- Outcomes & Success Stories
Research and Development in Medical Education
Teaching Scholars Program
To create a cadre of knowledgeable and skilled educational leaders for UCSF.
About the Teaching Scholars Program (TSP)
The Teaching Scholars program develops educational leaders and scholars through an intensive seminar series, mentored projects, a network of educational colleagues, and collaborative learning. The program models the goals that it has for the learners including providing a research base for the content and exemplifying various teaching strategies selected to match the content. The participants should finish the program with a scholarly product that has been submitted for peer review.
- Provide scholars a knowledge base and a skills set in the following areas:
- Leadership and Career Development
- Support the development of the scholars as educational leaders at UCSF
- Mentor scholars to complete, present and/or publish a scholarly product.