The Office of Graduate Medical Education sponsors monthly Grand Rounds for residents and clinical fellows. All trainees are encouraged to attend. Program directors are invited to submit ideas for Grand Rounds topics to the Office of GME.
Upcoming GME Grand Rounds:
- July 17, 2018 | Juggling Monkeys: Time Management in the Clinical Learning Environment with Erick Hung, MD
- August 21, 2018 | The Front Lines of Patient Safety: Illuminating the Big Black Box of Incident Reporting with Soraya Azari, MD
- September 18, 2018 | Mistakes Happen: How Root Cause Analyses Make Us Better with Glenn Rosenbluth, MD
- October 16, 2018 | Updates in Patient Safety: Getting to Zero Harm with Kiran Gupta, MD MPH and Arpi Bekmezian, MD
- November 20, 2018 | Substance Use in Health Professionals: Prevention, Detection, Treatment, and Consequences with Andrew L. Parker, Ph.D.
- December 18, 2018 | Health Care Disparities: 15 Years after Unequal Treatment with Alicia Fernandez, MD
- January 15, 2019 | Beyond Mindful: Future Directions in Health Professional Well-Being | Larissa Thomas, MD, MPH
- February 19, 2019 | Caring For Our Most Complex Patients: Clinical Ethics in the Hospital with Sirisha Narayana, MD
- March 19, 2019
- April 16, 2019
- May 21, 2019