UCSF School of Medicine Admissions Workshop
March 14, 2020
9:00 am - 1:30 pm
UCSF Parnassus Campus
This event has been CANCELLED
We hope to see you in 2021!
- Developing a competitive application
- Understanding the application process
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Student
- Financial Aid for Medical School
- Information about the UCSF School of Medicine Post Baccalaureate Program
- Online registration is now closed!
- The cost is $20 per person for early registration. Pre-registered attendees have priority admission, however, walk-in registration ($25) will be available at the workshop. Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. in the lobby of the Medical Sciences Building at 513 Parnassus.
- Registration Deadline is March 7, 2020
- Special event parking for $8.00 is available at Millberry Union Garage. For driving directions and transit options, please refer to: UCSF Transportation - Parnassus.
- Cancellation before February 6 is required to receive a refund (less a processing fee of $2.79). NO refunds after February 6, 2020
*No group rates are offered. Walk-in registration and/or late registration fee is $25.
UCSF School of Medicine
Office of Post Baccalaureate and Outreach Programs
1855 Folsom Street, Room 305, Box 0409
San Francisco, CA94143-0409