UCSF School of Medicine Admissions Workshop
March 14, 2020
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
UCSF Parnassus Campus
513 Parnassus Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94143
- Developing a competitive application
- Understanding the application process
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Student
- Financial Aid for Medical School
- Information about the UCSF School of Medicine Post Baccalaureate Program
- Online registration is currently closed. The cost is $20 per person for early registration. Pre-registered attendees have priority admission, however, walk-in registration ($25) will be available at the workshop. Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. in the lobby of the Medical Sciences Building at 513 Parnassus. Please note: online payment for this event is no longer available, workshop walk-ins and registrants* that have not paid must pay either with cash (exact change please) or by check payable to UC Regents at the 'Need to Pay' registration table.
- Special event parking for $8.00 is available at Millberry Union Garage. For driving directions and transit options, please refer to: UCSF Transportation - Parnassus.
*No group rates are offered. Walk-in registration and/or late registration fee is $25.
UCSF School of Medicine
Office of Post Baccalaureate and Outreach Programs
1855 Folsom Street, Room 305, Box 0409
San Francisco, CA94143-0409