About the Education Showcase
Save the Date - Education Showcase 2020 and Accelerated Path (Teach for UCSF Certificate Program)
Thursday - Saturday, May 14-16, 2020
Mission Bay and Parnassus Campuses
- Thursday - Friday, Education Showcase
- Saturday, Accelerated Path, Teach for UCSF Certificate Program (all-day with separate registration)
The annual Education Showcase features the scholarly work of UCSF students, residents, and faculty. Sponsored by the UCSF Center for Faculty Educators (CFE), and enhanced by visiting scholars, the event is filled with opportunities to see the variety and quality of the work our UCSF colleagues are engaged in throughout the year.
The two-day program features keynote lectures and peer-reviewed oral presentations reporting scholarly work in both undergraduate and graduate medical education. Faculty development workshops focus on education skills. Information from last year's Education Showcase, held April 2-3, 2019 is below.
Education Showcase 2019 - April 2-3, 2019
- Highlights from UCSF's 2019 Education Showcase
- Assessment is a Compromise
- Plenary Sessions and Keynote Address (starts at 11 minutes, 21 seconds mark)
- Assessment Task Force Report: Ideas and plans for assessment of student performance in core clerkships at UCSF
Information and Questions: Please email Kathleen Land, [email protected], or call at (415) 514-9259.