Accelerated Path to Teach for UCSF Certificates
The Center for Faculty Educators offers intensive days of workshops to accelerate progress toward completion of a Teach for UCSF Certificate in, for example General, Clinical, Simulation, or Interprofessional Teaching, or an entire mini-certificate in Simulation Teaching in one day. There may be a fee for participation in weekend workshops.
In 2019-2020, we are offering the following Accelerated Path dates. Select the course date to register:
Thursday and Friday, May 15, 8am - 5pm. Several Teach for UCSF workshops will be offered. Check schedule for online events offered.
Saturday, May 16, 2020, 8am - 5pm. Full-day of concurrent online workshops for multiple Teach for UCSF Certificate tracks.
Past 2019-2020 Dates
- September 6, 2019, Clinical Teaching
- October 10, 2019, Simulation Teaching
- December 13, 2019, General Teaching
- March 21, 2020, Clinical Teaching
March 23, 2020, General Teaching
Past 2018-2019 Dates
- October 12, 2018, Mini-Certificate Simulation Teaching
- October 26, 2018,
Clinical Teaching Certificate
- November 19,
2018, General Teaching
- January 26, 2019,
- April 14, 2019, Simulation Teaching
- April 15, 2019, General Teaching
- April 28, 2019, General Teaching and Clinical Teaching
Past 2017-2018 Dates
- January 26, 2018, North Bay
- March 10, 2018, East Bay
- March 7, 2018, UCSF Fresno
- April 29, 2018, San Francisco
- May 24, 2018, North Bay
- June 8, 2018, UCSF Fresno
CME credit is available.