Accelerated Path to Teach for UCSF Certificates
The Center for Faculty Educators offers intensive days of workshops to accelerate progress toward completion of a Teach for UCSF Certificate in, for example General, Clinical, Simulation, or Interprofessional Teaching, or an entire mini-certificate in Simulation Teaching in one day. There may be a fee for participation in weekend workshops.
In 2018-2019, we are offering the following Accelerated Path dates:
- January 26, 2019, 8am-5pm in the East Bay. Register for full day of workshops for Clinical Teaching.
- April 28, 2019, 8am-5pm. Full day of concurrent workshops for multiple Teach for UCSF Certificate tracks: General, Clinical, Simulation, and Interprofessional Teaching. Or, a complete a mini-certificate in Simulation Teaching.
- Date TBD at UCSF Fresno. Workshops for Clinical Teaching
Past 2018-2019 Dates
- October 12, 2018, 9am-5pm in San Francisco. Complete a Mini-Certificate Simulation Teaching.
- October 26, 2018, 8am-5pm in the North Bay. Full day of workshops for the Clinical Teaching Certificate.
- November 19, 2018 in San Francisco. Full day of workshops for General Teaching.
Past 2017-2018 Dates
- Friday, January 26, 2018, North Bay.
- Saturday, March 10, 2018, East Bay.
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018, UCSF Fresno.
- Sunday, April 29, 2018, 8am-5pm, San Francisco.
- Thursday, May 24, 2018, 8am-5pm, North Bay.
- Friday, June 8, 2018, 8am-5pm, UCSF Fresno.
CME credit is available.