The UCSF School of Medicine (SOM) iROCKET Student Dashboard and Bridges Student Dashboard provide streamlined, secure online tools to access performance information from assessments during medical school, to support students in their journey to graduation and in their professional development.
- Coaches and students use their SF ID/MyAccessID to login to the dashboards
- In order to connect to the dashboard, you must be on the WPA wireless network, or on a wired campus network.
- If you are not on campus, or on the UCSF Guest wireless network, then you first need to connect using Junos Pulse. To install Junos Pulse, visit: http://software.ucsf.edu
- For help with access to the iROCKET or Bridges Student Dashboard, contact the iROCKET Help Desk at 415/502-2800 or [email protected]
- For questions about content, please contact Bonnie Hellevig, Karen Hauer, MD, or your Advisory College Mentor
- For help with MyAccess or other access issues, please contact IT Tech Support at 415-514-4100