- Graduation Requirements
- Teaching Sites
- Oversight & Development
- Guidelines & Policies
- Leave of Absence
- Visiting Student Program
- Curriculum Evaluation
- Advising & Career Development
- MedStudent Portal
- How Do I?
- Get Funding for Conference Expenses
- Get Funding for a Student Event
- Reserve a Room for a Student Event
- Get a Letter of Good Standing
- Get Excused from Jury Duty
- Get a Copy of my Student Record
- Make a Change to my Clinical Schedule
- Sign up for First- or Second-Year Electives
- Asked to be Excused from Class/Clerkship
- Get Assistance with a Needle Stick Injury
- Get or Reset an APeX Account?
- Complete APeX Training?
- How Students Provide Feedback
- Request a Grade Change
Medical Student Education
Please see the course catalog. Electives that are not available to visiting students are noted as "UCSF students only" in the Comments section.
Rageshree Ramachandran, MD
Department of Pathology
University of California San Francisco
San Francisco CA 94143-0511
Dates of Attendance
Dates of attendance must correspond with the School of Medicine's electives calendar.