- Advising & Career Development
- MedStudent Portal
- How Do I?
- Get Funding for Conference Expenses
- Get Funding for a Student Event
- Reserve a Room for a Student Event
- Get a Letter of Good Standing
- Get Excused from Jury Duty
- Get a Copy of my Student Record
- Make a Change to my Clinical Schedule
- Sign up for First- or Second-Year Electives
- Asked to be Excused from Class/Clerkship
- Get Assistance with a Needle Stick Injury
- Get or Reset an APeX Account?
- Complete APeX Training?
- Request a Grade Change
Undergraduate Medical Education
Your dates of attendance must correspond with our Advanced Studies electives block calendar.
You must start at the beginning of the block and finish at the end of the block. Visiting medical students are only eligible for 4-week electives, except in Anesthesia, Dermatology and Laboratory Medicine; students must begin those 2-week electives on either the block start date or two weeks before the block end date.
No exceptions are made to this calendar.
2014-2015 Advanced Studies Electives Block Calendar
Summer Block 1: 6/9/14 – 7/6/14
Summer Block 2: 7/7/14 – 8/3/14
Summer Block 3: 8/4/14 – 8/31/14
Fall Block 1: 9/1/14 – 9/28/14
Fall Block 2: 9/29/14 – 10/26/14
Fall Block 3: 10/27/14 – 11/23/14
Fall Block 4: 11/24/14 – 12/21/14
Winter Block 1: 1/5/15 - 2/1/15
Winter Block 2: 2/2/15 – 3/1/15
Winter Block 3: 3/2/15 – 3/29/15
Spring Block 1: 3/30/15 – 4/26/15