- Advising & Career Development
- MedStudent Portal
- How Do I?
- Get Funding for Conference Expenses
- Get Funding for a Student Event
- Reserve a Room for a Student Event
- Get a Letter of Good Standing
- Get Excused from Jury Duty
- Get a Copy of my Student Record
- Make a Change to my Clinical Schedule
- Sign up for First- or Second-Year Electives
- Asked to be Excused from Class/Clerkship
- Get Assistance with a Needle Stick Injury
- Get an APeX Account and Complete APeX Training?
- Request a Grade Change
Undergraduate Medical Education
Each School of Medicine class has a campus mailing list (listserv) to which anyone can send messages about topics that may be of interest to the group. We ask that you be mindful of your content, and NOT use the listservs for postings about housing (available or needed) or personal items for sale. Students are automatically subscribed to the class in which they matriculate. Listserv messages are not archived.
How to send a message to a class mailing list
Simply address your message to the address given below:
Med14@listsrv.ucsf.edu - Mailing list of the Class of 2014
Med15@listsrv.ucsf.edu - Mailing list of the Class of 2015
Med16@listsrv.ucsf.edu - Mailing list of the Class of 2016
Med17@listsrv.ucsf.edu - Mailing list of the Class of 2017
How to subscribe to a class mailing list so that you receive all messages
Send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the message type: subscribe listname yourfirstname yourlastname
Example: subscribe Med15 Kim Smith
You will get an email asking you to confirm your subscription. Click on the link provided to confirm and complete your registration.
How to unsubscribe from a mailing list (not recommended for medical students unless you are joining a new class)
Send an e-mail message to email@example.com. In the body of the message type: unsubscribe listname
Example: unsubscribe Med15
How to manage the delivery of your listserv messages
Go to https://listsrv.ucsf.edu. If you don't already have a password, get one by following the instructions on the page. Log in, then click on the Subscribers Corner in the upper left corner of the page.