- Graduation Requirements
- Teaching Sites
- Oversight & Development
- Guidelines & Policies
- Leave of Absence
- Visiting Student Program
- Curriculum Evaluation
- Advising & Career Development
- MedStudent Portal
- How Do I?
- Get Funding for Conference Expenses
- Get Funding for a Student Event
- Reserve a Room for a Student Event
- Get a Letter of Good Standing
- Get Excused from Jury Duty
- Get a Copy of my Student Record
- Make a Change to my Clinical Schedule
- Sign up for First- or Second-Year Electives
- Asked to be Excused from Class/Clerkship
- Get Assistance with a Needle Stick Injury
- Get or Reset an APeX Account?
- Complete APeX Training?
- How Students Provide Feedback
- Request a Grade Change
Medical Student Education
Class of 2016 Essential Core Teaching Award Winners, 2012-13
August 20, 2013
On Behalf of the MS1 Essential Core Teaching Awards Committee, and the class of 2016, Congratulations to the 2012-2013 MS1 Essential Core Teaching Award Winners!
- Commitment to Teaching: Betty Smoot, PT, DPT, Assistant Adjunct Professor, Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Science, Department of Anatomy
- Innovative Teacher: Nripendra Dhillon, MBBS, MS, Assistant Professor, Department of Anatomy
- Inspirational Teacher: Ellen Hughes, MD, PhD, HS Clinical Professor, Department of Medicine
- Outstanding Lecture Series: Marieke Kruidering, PhD, Assistant Adjunct Professor, Department of Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology
- Excellence in Small Group Instruction (3 awards are presented in this category): Anuj K. Aggarwal, MD, UCSF Class of 2013 (Organs Small Group Teams Instructor); Simon Ermakov, MD, UCSF Class of 2013 (Organs CV Small Group Teams Instructor); Sam Brondfield, MD, UCSF Class of 2013 (Organs CV Small Group Team Instructor)
- Outstanding Foundations of Patient Care Preceptor: Brian Lin, MD, FACEP, Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
- Outstanding Contribution to an Elective: Yoseph Kram, MS3
The winners will be honored at the Essential Core Teaching Awards ceremony on August 30, 2013 from 1:00-2:00 p.m. in N-217.
For more information, including the names of all nominees and the Class of 2016 ECTA Selection Committee, please visit: http://meded.ucsf.edu/edevals/teaching-awards.