- About Us
- Educator's Toolkit
- Systems & Support
Technology Enhanced Education
NeuroExam Tutor iOS App - iPhone + iPad
The NeuroExam Tutor presents an innovative approach to learning the neurological physical exam. With clinical cases, physician-authored information and a library of real patient videos, the NeuroExam Tutor helps medical students, residents and practicing physicians perfect their understanding and execution of the neurological exam.
The Neuroexam Tutor was developed as a partnership between University of California, San Francisco and Bandwdth Educational Publishing. It was made possible by the work of many talented educators, technologists, designers, producers and developers, including:
- Susannah Cornes MD, Vanja Douglas MD, Dylan Alegria MS, S. Andrew Josephson MD, Dan Lowenstein MD, and the Technology Enhanced Learning team in the UCSF School of Medicine Office of Medical Education.
- More than 60 high quality videos
- In-depth descriptions of how to execute more than 50 different physical exam maneuvers
- 6 interactive cases with real patient videos
- Descriptions of 8 exam categories with explanations of terminology and grading scales
- Quick reference flashcards for 6 common neurological complaints
- Pearls and pitfalls from the master clinicians at UCSF
DISCLAIMER: THIS APP IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED AS, NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSIDERED A SUBSTITUTE FOR, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. DO NOT USE THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE FOR DIAGNOSING OR TREATING ANY MEDICAL OR HEALTH CONDITION. IF YOU HAVE OR SUSPECT YOU HAVE A MEDICAL PROBLEM, PROMPTLY CONTACT YOUR PROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.