- About Us
- Educator's Toolkit
- Systems & Support
- Faculty & Staff Development
Technology Enhanced Education
Data & Analytics
With 26 years of UCSF data experience, the Data & Analytics team has a thorough understanding of the Medical Education data landscape. Our team has in-depth knowledge of medical school practices and processes, which we apply when gathering data in response to a request, or when assisting faculty, staff and researchers in determining what their data needs are and how we can help. We have developed a focus on quality improvement tools, and deliver quality customer service and individualized training.
There are dozens of sources educational data in the School of Medicine. While some are integrated, many are stand-alone systems that must be kept coordinated with manual processes. The Educational Data team is charged with identifying and managing these disparate sources; we have a strong commitment to data integrity, and years of combined expertise in protecting the privacy and security of sensitive information.
- Bonnie Hellevig - Director
- Padmaja Gade – Business Analytics Developer
- Becky Kuang - Database Administrator
- Mark Lovett – Educational Data Analyst
- Melissa Salonga – Business Systems Analyst
- Franchesca Torres - Student Records Analyst