- Faculty Development
- Educational Skills Workshops
- Teach for UCSF Certificate Program
- For Departments & Committees
- Teaching Scholars Program
- Advanced Education Programs
- Consultation & Services
- Educational Research at UCSF
- Outcomes & Success Stories
Research and Development in Medical Education
Faculty Development for Departments & Committees
We work with leaders of committees, programs and departments to design faculty development offerings tailored to the educational needs of their faculty. These can be as brief as 15 minutes or as long as grand rounds. We also work with chairs, program directors, and chiefs to identify current faculty development offerings that may meet their needs, and to design needs assessments and other methods to discover those needs. Our approaches and resources include:
- Faculty Development Express
- Pearls on Education Principles
- Faculty Development for Curricular Initiatives
- Competency-Based Education and Assessment
- Faculty Development for Competency Coaches
RaDME tailors materials and workshops as needed, and recommends that tailored offerings occur within the context of an existing meeting to maximize participation.
- Offer an array of options that fit the needs of committees, programs, divisions and departments.
- Design offerings that fit existing meetings so as to align with naturally occurring opportunities.