- Faculty Development
- Educational Skills Workshops
- Teach for UCSF Certificate Program
- For Departments & Committees
- Teaching Scholars Program
- Advanced Education Programs
- Consultation & Services
- Educational Research at UCSF
- Outcomes & Success Stories
Research and Development in Medical Education
Faculty Development on Curricular Initiatives
Faculty development helps support changes to the curriculum. RaDME works with the school through committees and course directors to devise plans for faculty development. We develop resources for use at the committee level and dissemination by lead faculty to their colleagues. We also plan series of activities for longitudinal faculty development as needed. These efforts are targeted to ensure that the faculty members feel comfortable implementing new approaches into the curriculum.
- Provide faculty with rationale for curricular innovations.
- Develop the skills faculty need to implement curricular innovations