- Faculty Development
- Educational Skills Workshops
- Teach for UCSF Certificate Program
- For Departments & Committees
- Teaching Scholars Program
- Advanced Education Programs
- Consultation & Services
- Educational Research at UCSF
- Outcomes & Success Stories
Research and Development in Medical Education
Free workshops fall into five series to serve UCSF faculty and learners at all levels of educational development and interest. See schedule, and click titles for a full description of activities and measurable learning objectives. Workshops carry CME credit.
- Key Educational Skills Series: foundational educational knowledge. Forms the core of the Teaching Scholars Program.
- Special Topics Educational Skills Series: advanced topics that build on skills learned in the Key series.
- Community-Based Educational Skills Series: topics with a clinical teaching focus, for volunteer clinical faculty at UCSF's community teaching sites.
- Education Grand Rounds: short, up-to-the-minute topics.
- Simulation Education Skills Series: Topics related to teaching with simulation.
Workshops address one or more of six educational themes:
- Curriculum Development
- Leadership and Career