- About CFE
- Get Involved
- For Educators
- For Education Scholars
- For Residents and Students
- For Educational Leaders
- For Academy of Medical Educators
- About Us
- Membership Application
- Membership Benefits
- Expectations of Members
- Committees and Organization
- Membership Directory
- Faculty Development Resources
- For Volunteer Clinical Faculty (VCF)
- Faculty Development
- Educational Skills Workshops
- Teach for UCSF Certificate Program
- Teaching Scholars Program
- Advanced Education Programs
- Careers and Excellence
- Research and Innovation
Center for Faculty Educators
Free UCSF Educational Skills Workshops fall into five series to serve UCSF faculty and learners at all levels of educational development and interest. See schedule for full descriptions of activities and measurable learning objectives. Calendar has filters to narrow your search if you are interested in a specific workshop series of those below. Workshops carry CME credit.
- Key Educational Skills Series: foundational educational knowledge. Forms the core of the Teaching Scholars Program.
- Special Topics Educational Skills Series: advanced topics that build on skills learned in the Key series.
- Clinical Education Skills Series: topics with a clinical teaching focus, for volunteer clinical faculty at UCSF's community teaching sites.
- Education Grand Rounds: short, up-to-the-minute topics.
- Simulation Education Skills Series: Topics related to teaching with simulation.
- Interprofessional Education Skills Series: skills for creating and maximizing interprofessional learning opportunities
- Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Education Skills Series: COMING SOON
Workshops address one or more of six educational themes:
- Curriculum Development
- Leadership and Career