Post Baccalaureate and Outreach Programs
UCSF School of Medicine Admissions Workshop
March 19, 2016
9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
513 Parnassus Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94143
Medical Student Panel
- Developing a Competitive Application
- Understanding the Application Process
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Student
- Financial Aid for Medical School
- Information about the UCSF School of Medicine Post Baccalaureate Program
- Online registration is now closed. Pre-registered attendees have priority admission, however walk-in registration ($25) will be available at the workshop. Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. in the lobby of the Medical Sciences Building at 513 Parnassus. Please note: After registration deadline, workshop walk-ins and registrants that have not paid must pay either with cash (exact change please) or by check payable to UC Regents.
- Special event parking for $7.50 is available at Millberry Union Garage. For driving directions and transit options, please refer to: http://campuslifeservices.ucsf.edu/transportation/information/maps_directions/parnassus.
Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the event in order to receive a refund.
*No group rates are offered. Walk-in registration and/or late registration fee (after 3/11/16) is $25.
UCSF School of Medicine
Office of Post Baccalaureate and Outreach Programs
1855 Folsom Street, Room 305, Box 0409
San Francisco, CA 94143-0409