Background image

Medical Education
Medical Student Education


School of Medicine Forms

Forms that require the Dean's signature should be turned in to S-245. Processing time for forms is 5-7 business days. Letters are completed within 2-3 weeks. You will be contacted by email when your form/letter is ready to be picked up.

Academic Forms

Extramural Clerkship Instructions (Domestic and International)

  1. 6-9 months before the rotation, check to see if the institution is listed in the Training Affiliation Agreement Report. If it is not, contact Ryan Kim to see if a TAA can be worked out for the location. Please note that for international rotations, Dr. Mylo Schaaf must approve the experience before the TAA can be addressed.
  2. If you are interested in doing an international clerkship, please contact Mylo Schaaf in order to review the international programs with whom we have pending TAAs, and to discuss previous student experiences at various programs. Dr. Schaaf will need to sign off on the electronic Application for Extramural Course or Clerkship form if you are doing an international rotation.
  3. Submit the appropriate Extramural Course or Clerkship Approval Form at least 4 weeks prior to the start of the rotation. If you are attaching documents that require a seal, please come by S-245 to pick up your documents after you have received a COMPLETED application email notification.
  4. It is your responsibility to provide a copy of the Evaluation Form - Off-Campus Elective​ to your supervisor at the away institution and ask that he or she submit it after the end of your rotation. Students will NOT receive a grade until this evaluation is submitted to MSE. Evaluations should be emailed to Laura (LJ) Moore-McClelland; you may also contact her if you have any questions regarding the evaluation.

International Forms

Note: To fill out the forms you need to open them with Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.

Evaluation Forms

Administrative Forms

Registrar Forms

Click here to access Registrar Forms. All forms are also available at the Office of the Registrar in MU-200W.