Away Rotations

Students's accommodation needs for away rotations must be coordinated well in advance, especially those that require hiring of sign language interpreters or CART providers. For this reason, students should meet with MSDS while planning their fourth year. The director of MSDS can coordinate with the visiting institutuion to ensure that reasonable accommodations are in place.