- About Medical Education
- Our Organization
- Staff Directory
- Medical Education Community
- Medical Education News
- Year in Review Reports
- LCME Accreditation
- Program Statistics
- Education Policies
- Job Openings in Medical Education
Katherine A. Julian, MD
Professor of Clinical
- Satre DD, McCance-Katz EF, Moreno-John G, Julian KA, O'Sullivan PS, Satterfield JM. Using Needs Assessment to Develop Curricula for Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) in Academic and Community Health Settings. Subst Abus. 2012 Jul; 33(3):298-302.
- Julian K, Appelle N, O'Sullivan P, Morrison EH, Wamsley M. The impact of an objective structured teaching evaluation on faculty teaching skills. Teach Learn Med. 2012 Jan; 24(1):3-7.
- Laponis R, O'Sullivan PS, Hollander H, Cornett P, Julian K. Educating generalists: factors of resident continuity clinic associated with perceived impact on choosing a generalist career. J Grad Med Educ. 2011 Dec; 3(4):469-74.
- Kohlwes RJ, Cornett P, Dandu M, Julian K, Vidyarthi A, Minichiello T, Shunk R, Jain S, Harleman E, Ranji S, Sharpe B, O'Sullivan P, Hollander H. Developing educators, investigators, and leaders during internal medicine residency: the area of distinction program. J Grad Med Educ. 2011 Dec; 3(4):535-40.
- Julian K, Riegels NS, Baron RB. Perspective: Creating the next generation of general internists: a call for medical education reform. Acad Med. 2011 Nov; 86(11):1443-7.