- Building Bridges
- Curriculum Highlights
- Bridges for Beginners
- Information for faculty
- Bridges Library
Bridges Monthly Updates
Don't miss a beat- View our Archive of monthly top Bridges headlines and news.
Sign up now for the Bridges monthly update.
For questions or information about Bridges email email@example.com
Faculty Discuss Inquiry
UCSF faculty members discuss a life in Inquiry and what it means to retool health professions education for the future. Read their stories of how they embody inquiry as a habit of mind.
Bridges Year in Review Report (2014-2015)
The 45 month curriculum is divided into three phases: Foundations 1 (60 weeks), Foundations 2 (48 weeks) and Career Launch (53 weeks).
Three curricular elements will be woven throughout the three phases: foundational sciences, clinical and systems applications, and inquiry activities.
Learn more about the 3 phases
Learn more about the 3 curricular elements
Overarching Curriculum Strategies
- early longitudinal immersion in clinical teams with a focus on continuously improving care delivery
- inquiry-focused curriculum that emphasizes asking questions that push the frontiers of science and understanding of human health and disease
- participation in a longitudinal clerkship in health systems
- dedicated time for scholarly projects in one of the core domains of science
- an individualized system of mentorship and advising
- a flexible science-learning environment enabled by online learning tools
- access to progression data with a personalized online dashboard
- opportunities to individualize education for career goals