- Building Bridges
- Curriculum Highlights
- Bridges for Beginners
- Information for faculty
- Bridges Library
Career Launch is the final, highly individualized phase lasting 53 weeks. It includes dedicated time for students to complete a scholarly project while they pursue advanced clinical training that prepares them for their chosen career paths.
Two Major Components
1. Clinical component
- students prepare for their chosen residency with a personalized approach to advanced clinical learning
- students demonstrate uniquely UCSF clinical values
- course and clerkship blocks organized by tiers that fit the goals of Bridges and that ensure student attainment of the expected graduation competence determined for their chosen specialty
- capstone curriculum built upon the existing Coda course which will conclude the clinical component of the Bridges Curriculum
2. Inquiry Deep Explore component
- healthcare or .